In line with the strong needs of high-level social education, our Department has integrated the long-term accumulated resources of all stakeholders and professional experiences since 2000, providing additional classes within an Executive Master Program of Textiles and Clothing, designed for the textile, clothing and fashion-related industries. Executives and entrepreneurs, in a series of practical training courses, are invited to teach in order to enhance the potentials of Taiwan’s textile, garment and fashion industry-related businesses and design, so that the domestic textile and garment industry have a stronger development.
The educational objectives of the Executive Master Program of Textiles and Clothing are:
- Training with integrated theoretical and practical capabilities of the fabric clothing professionals.
- Cultivate professionals with creativity, leadership and international outlook to meet the needs of today’s enterprises and the society.
- The curriculum focuses on a global vision, innovation and the fostering of humanistic concerns, to earnestly hope for the development of individuals with capable perspectives of enterprise spirit and innovation, social-caring management and operation.
- Contact: Ms. Chang
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +886-2-2905-2143
- Fax: +886-2-2908-6223
- website: http://www.tc.fju.edu.tw
Curriculum Mapping – Executive Master Program of Textiles and Clothing